|( ! ) Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemCCK has a deprecated constructor in /home/sites/networking.zerowastepro.eu/public_html/plugins/system/cck/cck.php on line 14|
- Andalusian Institute of Technology (ESP) - LP
- SRC Bistra Ptuj(SLO)
- ARPA Sicily Regional Environment protection agency (ITA)
- Eurobic Toscana Sud (ITA)
- Regional governemnt for Environment, Andalusia (ESP)
- Environment, Water, Town Planning and Housing Department of the Valencian governemnt (ESP)
- Environmental Centre of Kozani (GRE)
- S. Anna School of Advanced Studies (ITA)
- ARPA Piemonte (ITA)
- Create a network of key players in the implementation of the IPPC Directive, which relates to the field of integrated prevention and control of pollution in the Mediterranean.
- Create and evaluate the methodology, which takes into account lessons learned from the implementation of the European IPPC Directive in each target region.
- To support and promote the implementation of the European IPPC Directive.
- Help and guidance for companies in obtaining IPPC permits.
- Website design project.
- Regional analysis procedures pollution prevention and control implementation of the Directives (96/61/CE and 2008/1/CE) in four industrial sectors in the Mediterranean area.
- 1 interregional analysis report procedures and levels of implementation of Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Directives (96/61/CE and 2008/1/CE) in the Mediterranean area.
- 8 regional and one European round table with policy makers and technical experts.
- Creating a common methodology for the implementation of the IPPC Directive.
- Software application for the implementation of a common methodology (Pilot Version) for the implementation of the IPPC Directive (96/61/CE and 2008/1/CE).
ZRS Bistra Ptuj / SRC Bistra Ptuj
Znanstveno-raziskovalno središče Bistra Ptuj / Scientific research centre Bistra Ptuj